This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe tastes like brownies but with a rather cake-like texture. It is convenient in every way possible:
- Only five simple ingredients (that you probably already have on hand, so you could prepare one this instant);
- Measurements are simple and easy to remember;
- Takes less than two minutes to make;
- Tastes absolutely delicious;
- Only mess you will be left to clean up is a tablespoon, a mug and a fork.
It’s the perfect crime.
Cooking Trick: a quarter cup equals four tablespoons. Tablespoons are used here as measurement to save on cleaning time, given that all other ingredients use tablespoons as well.
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) of unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of vegetable oil
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a mug with a fork (enjoy the cake batter residue left on the fork).
- Microwave on high for one minute and a half.
- Let cool and enjoy.